Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why do i still love him? Serious question.?

I was with my ex for 6 years we were married for a year and a half. He came to the conclusion towards the end of our marriage that he was gay, hence why he is my ex. I still talk and see him all the time because he means so much to me As do i to him. and honestly cant imagine not having him in my life in some way. everyone i walk to says they would be pissed and is surprised I am not. I am wondering why do I still love him and still want to be with him? even knowing he is gay, my hear wont let him go. its been since jan of this year that our divorce was finalized. any suggestions to help me get over this? and please only serious answers and not smart *** ones this is a serious question.. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment