Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Does this sound normal at all?

These two disgusting bitches on the bus (they're in like eighth grade, I'm a junior) kept talking trash about me and saying I had an abortion and that I sell coke and some shxit, and I don't deal too well with being slandered and whatnotttt, so anyways me and my friend are on the bus and they're getting off two stops ahead of us so as they're walking off each of them calls me and my friend a dirty hoe, so I was like hahaa okay she went too far. So we got off the bus too. And the bigger one who I have more problems with crosses the street and starts walking away so I went to the small one and asked her what the fxck her problem is and she goes "I was just sticking up for my friend, she said u got an abortion" and she looked scared so I tried to warn her not to fxck with me she started walking away but turned around and started screaming In my face so I grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face into the curb then let go she wasn't bleeding or nothing but then me n my friend walking home like 15min later her mom comes driving up behind us yelling that we assaulted her minor daughter and were going to jail (I'm only sixteen so I was like wtf?) But yea she tried to follow us and called the police so we ran into the forest and hid there for an hour till the police were gone.. what do u think of this situation? Was the girl talking too much ****? Plzz

No comments:

Post a Comment