Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do the womenz drive you insane with desire, especially during summer when their s*xy bodies are on display?

I find it easier to resist them during winter when they're all covered up. But in the summer when their s*xy bodies are on display I feel like crying when I see a h*t girl who I know I'm never gonna have. First, you can't stare at them, right? Cause that would be impolite. But even glances are enough to fill me with desire. The good-looking ones - they're just so hot and s*xy and when they show copious amounts of skin, as they do in the summer, it's just makes me want to cry because I know I will never have some of that. Oh s*xy girls, just stop driving us insane with desire. I hate winter because it's so cold, but one good thing about winter is that it's much easier to resist women during winter, all covered up as they are. I much prefer summer to winter because it isn't insufferably cold any more but the thought of this coming summer has me breaking out in a cold sweat because the s*xy girls, they'll be showing all their skin and all their legs and all their bodies and it's just going to break my heart. They're going to fill me with insane amounts of desire destined to go unfulfilled. Lord have mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment