Friday, August 12, 2011

Should I be concerned if my boyfriend doesn't want to live with me?

I think it sounds like you two really like each other, by what you have said, it doesn't sound like he is going to screw you over. I think if he doesn't want to move in with you after a year, it is nothing to be concerned about given what he has been through. I don't think it would have anything to do with him not wanting to make the committment to you. Sounds like he has been burned by women a couple of times and may need to take things slow with you. Anyway, you still have 6 months, which is a long time and the relationship will progress during this time. It doesn't mean either that he won't ever want to live with someone else again. I would just give him time, let the relationship grow without worrying about these things. It sounds like he likes you, so enjoy the relationship and cross the road of living with each other when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment