Friday, August 12, 2011

He said he loved me but he was drinking?

Im gonna try to giv as much details as possible. Im legally married. Divorce shld be finalized in less then 2 weeks. Anyway I work with my ''husband'' so I started seeing a guy at work. Because of the situation we try to keep it on the quiet. We talk everyday we hangout 3 or so times a week. Hes always tellin me how much he loves spending time with me and how he wishes I was there with him. Well we were drinking the other nite and he says....do u not realize how much im in love with u. I didnt say anything and then he says I am..i love u. Then tells me how it eats him alive that I hav to spend time with my husband because of my job...etc... I hav fallen for him but dont wanna tell him unless the feeling is mutual. So do u think he was.sincere when he said it?? Since he had been drinking????

No comments:

Post a Comment