Friday, August 12, 2011

What should I do I'm not sure about this guy?

I am in this situation waiting on this guy going through a divorce to finalize it on the 16 which is this Wednesday! I am still in love with my ex, but he hasn't yet finished school and can't yet support me! The guy i'm talking to now said he would prove to me he is getting a divorce by taking me to the hearing, but there are two kids involved and Im not sure it's a good idea for me to be there! I'm not serious with him yet but he seems to be in love with me and he wants to marry me right after his divorce is final. I am not sure what to do, this guy has the means to support family and I would like to try to give him a chance but on the other hand the way we met on the first day he proposed to me and told me I was the one! Do you think he will prove to me about the divorce? What are the warning signs, cos when I fly to go see him he treats me well and pays for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment