Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What does it mean when a man says your name?

have been asking questions the past 3 weeks about a guy I like. I was hurt when he would not talk to me. For a while, he was scared and would avoid me. He would stare at me. One time, he looked into my eyes. I would write him messages online, and he would not respond to me. He has not been at church for 2 weeks. I talked to someone, and she prayed for me about the situation. I decided to not message him online for 2 weeks. Then, yesterday, I wrote him a message online. Yesterday, he responded to a message I wrote him online. I said to him, "Happy Father's Day". He said, "Thank you Christina". I said, "You are welcome. I hope everything is going okay for you. The Father's Day message at church was really good". Do you think he misses me? My dad told him one time that I am going through a divorce. My divorce will be finalized soon. When a man says, "Thank you Christina", and says your name when he talks to you, does that mean he likes you? Do you think he is in love with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment