Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Affair with a Married Woman, Need advice?

I need advice on a situation I got myself into. I met this woman 3 years ago and we started out just seeing each other and kissing. After 6 months it turned into a physical relationship. I knew she was married and her husband had an affair as well. I figured she was using me to get back at him, only to find out that I was falling in love with her and vice versa. This continued and we felt very strongly for each other and she wanted to leave him to be with me. Keep in mind they have an adopted son of 10 years old as well, so o got close to her son. I continued to come over and spend time with her son and stay the night while her husband was on the road. Fast forward a little bit, I moved to Texas for 6 months and while I was there I was with another woman. She found about the woman in Texas and was heartbroken. I ended up moving back home and we started seeing each other again, she wound up being pregnant only to miscarry after 2 months. This crushed us and we thought it was a curse from God so we split up. She ended up missing me and we got back together 2 months later, and ended up pregnant again. Once again she miscarried and of course we were heartbroken. After talking about the trust issues and miscarriages, we took a break again, only this time she was legally separated from her husband and was asking him to move within 6 months. She was giving him time to get his finances right and then the divorce would be finalized. During this time she text, called, and we met from time to time. All in all I stayed over at her house at least once a week and slept with her, spent time with her, and when she was on a business trip we would get a hotel. This affair was killing me, butt I was in love with her and her child grew on me and I loved him too. Fast forward to now, back in March we decided to wait until the divorce was finalized to continue our relationship. So we respected each other and didn't call or text until she was divorced.

No comments:

Post a Comment