Thursday, August 11, 2011

Period cramps during pregnancy...?

I am 5 weeks pregnant. I had morning sickness, sore breasts, headaches, and really bad gas since 3 weeks. And I have had cramping since ovulation. On Monday I tried to induce a miscarriage using copious amounts of vitamin C and massaging that spot between my pointer and thumb. On Tuesday all symptoms went away except missed period and stuffer nose (but then again it is spring). I also get period like cramps after sex. It feels like my uterus or vagina passage is contracting. It fees like a painful thump. Am I still pregnant and when would I get blood work done to see if I still was. 5 weeks is too early for a sonogram and if I just miscarried then there still would be too much of the hcG hormone in my system to get an accurate result. And I just want an answer to my question, not a lecture on the sanctity of life or the dangers of self abortion. I have my reasons for doing it and if it turns out that I still am pregnant than most likely I'm going to go to planned parenthood for an abortion even though it is so expensive I just want to know if the cramps I'm experiencing are contractions or my uterus stretching out.

No comments:

Post a Comment